You hold the power to change your world – embrace it. Whether you realize it or not – everything you do, every thought you think, and every decision you make creates your world.
I know sometimes people think they are stuck in a situation and there’s no way out. In reality, there is a way out. To get out the situation we don’t want, we have to change the way we see our world. We also have to change the way we think and see ourselves. We can’t see ourselves as powerless and fragile. We can’t see ourselves and weak and unimaginative because these are they thoughts that keep us trapped in an unhappy world. Once you change your way of thinking you start to see that you have power to change your world. If you really want to change your world and live a life that is fulfilling to you, you have to believe that you deserve that life. You have to believe that you are worthy of all the things you wish and dream about. You have to change your way of thinking.
Change starts with small things. Change one bad or negative thought for a more positive one. Yes, it may take time, and it may be hard at first, but it will work. Below are ways create the life you want and deserve.
- Talk bout the things your do want – Talk about all the things you want in life and let the don’ts fall to the side. Focusing on the things you do want makes you appreciate the things that are going right more. Talking about all your dreams and aspirations opens the door for more of the good stuff to come in. Soon you will realize that you have a lot more good things coming in than bad thoughts going out.
- You want to have a more positive day – Wake up in the morning and focus on the positive. Focus on the sunlight coming through your window, the birds singing, or that great shower you’re about to take. Be excited about the day ahead and all the fun things you can do, even if it’s laying on the couch watching TV. If it’s something you like and enjoy, do it. Make your day a day you can enjoy.
- Hate being stuck in traffic – Instead of complaining about being stuck in traffic, take that time to listen to your favorite song, listen to podcast you always wanted to get around to, take time to call that family member you’ve been thinking about, or take joy in missing that meeting you didn’t want to attend anyway.
- Need more fun in your life – Think like a child. Stop believing just because you’re an adult you can’t have fun. Go to the playground and swing on the swings, go on a new adventure in your own town and discover new things, watch your favorite cartoons, or lay in the grass and watch the clouds. Remember what it was like to enjoy the small things.
- Tire of your monochrome life – Replace the blah with color. Change up the wall colors or, if you can’t paint, buy some fun colorful artwork for your wall. Heck create your own art and let the creativity flow. Buy new bedding or a colorful new shirt. Be daring, be colorful, be bright.
- Say no to others and yes to you – Decide how you want to spend your time and don’t apologize for it. Learn the beauty in saying no. Don’t spend your time with people you don’t want to be around. Don’t go to places that don’t interest you. Don’t feel you owe other’s your time. You owe you your time. Spend the time doing things and with people who make you happy and don’t let other’s make you feel like you owe them your time.
These are just some ways of changing your now world to create the world you want. You will surprised how making small changes can create a major shift in your life. As you start a making these small changes, you invite more things of what you do want into your life. You open the door to endless possibilities. You open the door to a whole new world and a whole new you. Remember, you have believe you are worthy and deserve the life you want. Once you do that, start thinking more positive, and making small changes that make you happy. Then, one day, you will wake up and realized you’ve created the life you want.
Peace and blessings Friends!!